Dr. David R. Field
LICENSING AND TRAINING
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland, OR – 1985
- Naturopathic Doctor License, State of Connecticut Department of Health Services
- Certification: San Francisco College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, San Francisco, CA – 1986
- Certificate of Acupuncture. National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists. – 1987
- Acupuncture Licenses. California Board of medical Quality Assurance State of Hawaii
- Member: American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. California Association of Naturopathic Physicians. California Acupuncture Association
- Lecturer, University of California (San Francisco) Medical School
- Speaker, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians 1991 Convention
Our specialist in Natural Medicine is a founding Member of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association., and offers consultation and treatment of a wide range of disorders.
As one of the progenitors of acupuncture as an accepted medical modality, Dr. Field works to raise the awareness off the medical community to the benefits of acupuncture, and help align state legislation accordingly.
- Chair of the Naturopathic Medicine Comminttee for the State of California Department of Consumer Affairs
- Committee member of the 25th Anniversary Convention of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- 2011 - The AANP awarded the President's Award to David Field, ND, LAc. "Field is a long-time Northern California clinician and mentor who played a significant role in licensing in his state. He holds California License #1 as a naturopathic doctor." http://theintegratorblog.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=771&Itemid=189
(From the same site:) California (licensing 2003) The long-battle for California led by Sally Lamont, ND, LAc, current AANP president Carl Hangee-Bauer, ND, LAc, 2011 president's award winner David Field, ND, LAc and supported by David Matteson, Sandi Cutler and Pamela Snider, ND, all then from Bastyr University, came to fruition in Howard's first year as AANP Executive Director. California became the 13th state to license NDs.